Quality and tone is the hallmark of our F series guitars.
Yamaha guitars have passed lots of quality checking process and strict quality tests.These works are leading to high durability and stability.These guitars share every bit of the passion that ignites our premium ranges and are the perfect instrument for student or seasoned player alike.
Features at a Glance:
- Traditional Western Body
- Back/Side/Neck Material:Locally Sourced Tonewood(To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.)
- Top Material:Spruce,Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Tuners:Covered Chrome(TM-14P), Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) 43 mm (1 11/16")
- It is precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards and offers the same focus on quality, design and sound as all Yamaha acoustics
- The F310 consists of a spruce top, back and sides are Meranti, a Nato neck and a rosewood fretboard, Hand Orientation: Right
- The handling comfort of the slightly reduced body depth and intermediate scale length will be particularly appreciated by younger players