Flanging has been with music throughout the ages – used on everything from vocals to drums, but a guitarist you might have heard of (Edward Van Halen) showed us the truly righteous place for flange is guitar! VORTEX MINI FLANGER combines a classic tape flange with our awesome TonePrint technology, giving you access to everything from through-zero flanges to customized rockstar sounds!
We haven’t seen your pedalboard, but chances are it’s pretty full. We’re guitarists too – and we live for our gear. So we packed everything that’s great about the original VORTEX FLANGER into it's little brother, VORTEX MINI FLANGER. No matter what kind of flanging sound your gig calls for, you’ll it right here – in a pedal that takes up barely any space on your pedalboard!
TonePrint - Signature Effects
VORTEX MINI FLANGER is TonePrint enabled, which allows you to get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar-customized versions of the best flange sounds we have to offer – and all free of charge!
Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact flanger pedal with built-in TonePrint technology gives you massive flange sound diversity
- Classic tape mode effect offers the authentic psychedelic flange sound of the sixties
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized flange effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when flange effect is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board