Full control over your performance – everywhere, every day. The G4 In-Ear Monitoring Sets make your gig an extraordinary experience – not just for your audience, but also for you! The EW IEM G4 Wireless Monitor System from Sennheiser is part of the evolution family of wireless monitoring systems and includes an SR IEM G4 transmitter, a EK IEM G4 stereo receiver, a pair of IE 4 earphones, a rod antenna, GA 3 rackmount kit, and two AA batteries. This kit can be used as a rugged, all-in-one wireless in-ear monitoring system for live stage, theater, and house of worship applications.
The EK IEM G4 Stereo Bodypack Receiver with IE4 Earphones from Sennheiser is an addition to their evolution series of wireless systems. It features adaptive diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion transmitter as part of a wireless RF monitoring system for live stage, theater, and rehearsal applications.
The stereo receiver is equipped with 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 MHz steps and has 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 16 compatible frequency presets and another 6 user banks with up to 16 user-programmable frequencies. The receiver's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency bank and channel number, metering of RF level, metering of AF level, lock status, and battery status. An auto-lock feature is provided to prevent settings from being accidentally altered.
Furthermore, this receiver includes a switchable high-boost and a multi-level limiter. The limiter is adjustable from -18 dB to -6 dB in 6 dB steps or defeatable (off). Built in a rugged metal housing, it is powered by two 1.5V AA sized batteries or by a Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. The earphone output uses a 3.5mm stereo jack socket.
What's in the Box:
- SR IEM G4 stereo transmitter
- EK IEM G4 stereo receiver
- IE 4 earphones
- 2x AA batteries
- Rod antenna
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Power supply
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
- Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations