The high-end sound of a condenser microphone is combined with the features of professional stage equipment to make the e 908 a small, highly flexible marvel. With an open and high-definition character, it creates surprisingly forceful sounds. It transmits the attack in a very clear and defined manner while structure-borne noise is reliably suppressed. Thanks to its shock-mounted head, gooseneck and special clips, the e 908 can be quickly attached and precisely oriented to the sound source. Despite its delicate form, the microphone is ruggedly constructed and easily takes even hard hits.
- Condenser microphone
- High-end sound and precise definition
- Simple mounting thanks to practical clips
- Precise orientation with gooseneck microphone boom
- Protection against impact and handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P phantom powering adapter (only B and D versions)
- Can be operated with an evolution wireless instrument transmitter