A solid choice for brass and woodwind players. With its flexible gooseneck, the e 608 snuggles right up to the instrument, while the multifunctional clip lets it find an optimal position on every instrument. The shock-mounted capsule reliably protects against structure-borne noise. When something is in the air – it doesn't get lost here. The e 608 comes closer to the heart of each instrument and transmits its character in soft, warm tones.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck
- Low sensitivity to structure-borne noise
- Extremely rugged fiberglass housing with tear-resistant cable (XLR connector)
- Simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Highly effective shock mount