Character instead of mainstream. Close to the attack, tough, easy to handle: the e 604 has long since been a classic on the rims of tom-toms and snares the world over. Thanks to the practical clip-on holder, the microphone can be mounted in seconds and positioned however you choose. Lightly emphasized in the upper mids and highs, the e 604 provides a forceful sound, open and clear in the lows. The snare receives a warm to dynamic presence; woodwind instruments also receive a marked spaciousness. This is no wonder, since the sound design is based on the legendary MD 421 microphone.
- Compact dynamic microphone
- Transmits extreme sound pressure levels (over 160 dB) without distortion
- Impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced housing
- Very low structure-borne noise
- Extremely simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Integrated stand mount