The L208i is an ultra-compact dual 8-inch, 2-way, full-range line array speaker designed for installation and rental use. A high-quality 1.4-inch neodymium compression tweeter with a 3-inch voice coil combined with two powerful 8-inch mid-low drivers and an optimised waveguide delivering 10° vertical and 90° horizontal dispersion offers excellent performance with smooth, detailed coverage. The cabinet is driven from a single amplifier channel thanks to its built-in crossover, and its nominal impedance of 16 ohms allows for excellent amplifier density. EASE FOCUS 3 GLL data is available for L208i.
L208i may be used as a standalone system or combined with the L210i acting as downfill and the L118Bi subwoofer for increased low-frequency extension if required. The integrated 3-point rigging system offers angle adjustment from 0°-10° in 1° increments.
Features at a Glance:
- Frequency Response: 110Hz–20kHz(±3dB) / 80Hz–20kHz(-10dB)
- Nominal Dispersion(-6dB): 90 ° (H), Vertically adjustable maximum 10 °
- Sensitivity(@1w / 1m): 100dB
- Power Rating(AES): 500W
- Nominal Impedance: 16Ω
- Maximum SPL: 127dB SPL, 133dB SPL peak
- Drivers: LF: 2×8″ (50mm voice coil), Ferrite / HF:1×3”(1.4″throat) Neodymium compression driver (75mm voice coil)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 263 x 580 x 420mm
- Net Weight: 24 kg
- Connector: 2 x Neutrik NL4MP
- Connection Method: 1+1-