Create instinctively. Perform immediately.
Circuit Tracks is an extraordinary standalone groovebox for the modern producer. With two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks, four drum tracks, creative FX and on-the-go capabilities, it’s the perfect hands-on device for the agile music maker.
Fast, intuitive and straightforward, Circuit Tracks’ workflow lets you create instinctively, without hesitation. No complex menus or scrolling, just creativity accelerated. Build intricate synth parts and load your own samples with ease, effortlessly construct sequences, douse everything with FX and keep inspired — and make the music you want to make.
Built for performers
Engineered for immediacy and pure creative expression, Circuit Tracks is a performer’s dream. Velocity-sensitive pads and tactile control with customisable patches bring you closer to your music for maximum enjoyment. Define your sound by going off-grid with microtiming, and keep evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
Go where music takes you
Circuit Tracks takes you places, whether in the studio, on stage or off the grid. Rugged, compact build and a rechargeable battery makes Circuit Tracks the perfect travel partner, so it’s never too far away when inspiration hits.
Equally at home alone or among other music machines, Circuit Tracks is a versatile team player. Full-size MIDI in, out, and thru, plus analogue sync out, complements other gear. Two MIDI sequencer tracks let you control and program your external equipment from drum machines to effects units. Audio inputs let you bring all your sounds into the Circuit Tracks environment. Outputs provide monitoring options for all occasions.
Circuit Tracks’ two polyphonic synth engines let you experiment, expand your creative capabilities and define your sonic palette. Hundreds of artist-made presets give you the perfect jumping-off point into moulding a unique sound, and you can load your own samples from a microSD card, then shape them to perfection across drum tracks.
Supercharged by Components
Delve into the synth engine on screen, create your own patches with custom macros, load samples, make MIDI templates, backup projects, and get new artist-made sounds using Components, Novation’s online companion.
Features at a Glance:
- Get creative with built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Two filter designs for two very distinct sounds
- Monophonic analog synthesizer keyboard primed for huge bass sounds
- Two discrete filter designs give you two distinct flavors to create your sounds
- Dual oscillators can be hard-synced for tighter, punchier bass
- Sub-oscillator with square, sine, and narrow pulse-width waveforms adds rich, full low end
- Dedicated knobs and faders, and aftertouch allow for very expressive performances
- 64 factory presets, 64 user slots
- Built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer with 32 different rhythmic patterns
- “LFO Slew” feature lets you distort the LFO waveforms for more modulation possibilities
- External input for processing line-level audio signals
- Powered by AC or USB bus power