Bass Station Power in a Groovebox
With a legacy running back to the legendary Bass Station, Novation’s Circuit Mono Station blends time-tested analog synthesis with the flexibility of a state of the art groovebox. Remarkably straightforward hands-on controls make shaping monophonic and paraphonic tones quick and easy, and there are dedicated controls for every function, plus a 4-source/8-destination modulation matrix. A matrix of 32 velocity-sensitive pads enables full access to three onboard sequencers, which cover both oscillators and modulation options. On top of that, the Circuit Mono Station offers a huge MIDI and analog control connectivity, making an ideal hub for your hardware synth rig.
Get your hands on analog paraphonic synthesis
One of the greatest things about analog synthesizers is that you can simply reach out and grab controls and quickly dial in the sound you want, and that’s even more of the case for the digitally controlled analog synthesis onboard the Novation Circuit Mono Station. Sure, you can load and save up to 64 patches on it, but creating new sounds is also straight forward. Dial in a pair of oscillators and shape the results with the multimode filter section, which includes highpass, lowpass, and bandpass modes at 12dB or 24dB per octave. After that, it’s just a matter of blending your LFO and envelope generator with the 4 x 8 modulation matrix, and you can bring forth delightfully sophisticated sounds. To top it off, three rich distortion types and filter overdrive make it simple to add texture and grit to your tone.
Perfect pads for performance and sequencing
Packed with 32 multifunction, velocity-sensitive pads, the Circuit Mono Station more than rivals the functionality of many dedicated pad controllers. While the versitility of these controls extends well into DAW control, that’s nothing compared to what they do for the Circuit Mono Station’s onboard functions. For starters, there are 16 scale types, which let you explore melodic structures and progression you might not otherwise thought of . Three sequencers include one for either oscillator and another dedicated to modulation, further enhancing your sound-shaping possibilities, and with changeable sync rates, you can get an ton lot of mileage out of every step.
Connect to your DAW or favorite synth hardware
These days, it’s more accesible than ever to get invested in tabletop gear and modular synth rigs. There are many great ways to integrate hardware with your favorite DAWs, which is why we love what Novation accomplished with their Circuit Mono Station. Fully loaded with USB connectivity, MIDI I/O plus analog CV, gate, and modulation outputs, the Circuit Mono Station is the ideal hub for all your sequencing needs. Whether you use it as a conduit between your MIDI gear and DAW (Ableton Live Lite included) or as the main sequencer in your Eurorack synth rig, you’ll do doubt love the epic flexibility of this amazing groovebox
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful analog synthesis and flexible sequencing in a modern groovebox format
- Paraphonic dual-oscillator analog synthesizer based on the Novation Bass Station
- Independent 4-waveform oscillators provide a strong basis for subtractive synthesis
- Switchable highpass/bandpass/lowpass filter section includes 12dB and 24dB/octave slopes
- 4-waveform LFO with sync and slider-controlled ADSR envelope onboard
- Assign 4 modulation sources (envelope, LFO, velocity, and sequencer) to 8 destinations
- Add grit and texture to your sounds with 3 distortion types and filter overdrive
- 4 x 8 RGB pad matrix provides you with 32 velocity-sensitive pads for performance and programming
- Select from 16 scale types for musical inspiration and easy melody construction
- 3 independent sequencers with multiple sync options cover both oscillators plus modulation
- USB connectivity, MIDI I/O, and analog outputs (CV, gate, and modulation) offer extensive control options
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW software and 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- USB cable and 3 MIDI breakout cables included