The U 67 is a universal studio microphone suitable for all applications. Its smooth top-end with a subtle tube shimmer makes the U 67 an outstanding vocal microphone. Due to its essentially linear response in three polar patterns – omni, cardioid, and figure-8 – the U 67 is also a very versatile microphone for all kinds of instruments such as strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, drums, acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar and upright bass.
- Reissue of the legendary Neumann U 67
- Superb vocal microphone for male and female singers
- Versatile microphone for all kinds of instruments
- Made to original specifications using archived documentation
- New power supply NU 67 V automatically adapts to the local mains voltage
- Handmade and hand soldered in Germany