With its digital core, the KH 80 DSP enables filtering functions and room adjustment options, which brings reference level reproduction to any environment. Even with its compact design, it has extraordinary reserve capacity - as well as the classic strengths of the Neumann monitor philosophy: clearly defined dispersion angle, distortion-free design and sophisticated material selection.
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Powerful amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- Production consistency due to individual hand alignment in final testing