The KH 420 is designed for a working distance of 1.5m to 3m (5” to 9”). It handles this space effortlessly thanks to great power reserves and precisely concentrated dispersion. Even in diverse acoustical environments the KH 420 remains neutral and clear in every detail down to the subtlest nuances. No subtlety is lost; every sound element can be localized.
- Rotatable elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Powerful amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- Production consistency due to individual hand alignment in final testing