Affordable Wireless That Sounds as Good as a Cable!
You’re a guitarist. So, what do you want from a wireless system? You want your rig to feel and sound like you’re playing through a cable! Fortunately, Line 6 gets that, which is why the Relay G Series is for you. Each member of the series — the Relay G30, the Relay G50, and the Relay G90 — offers up Line 6’s impressive “Virtual Wire Transmission” technology. In short, it means these systems are designed to give you the full-frequency sound, response, and range you expect from your guitar rig – just like a high-quality guitar cable. There’s even a Cable Tone Simulator feature that lets you match the sound of your Relay wireless system to the sound of your favorite cable so you don’t have to compromise your tone just to go cable-free. What else do you need to know about the Relay G?
Well, the Relay G30 system is the most affordable entry into the lineup (also the most compact), and it’s really an incredible value. It specs out really closely to the Relay G50 and the Relay G90 systems. One important difference is that the Relay G30 features six compatible channels. This is the system to get for most of us who play weekend gigs. Odds are, you’re not going to be playing a bar, club, or venue with more than six guitarists using the Relay G system. The Relay G30 also gives you 100 feet line-of-sight to move about the stage — that’s plenty of room to get interactive with the crowd and the rest of your band.
All in all, the Relay G30 system gives you an affordable entry into the world of wireless. Line 6 knows guitar gear. Their pedals are staples in many top touring rigs and they know how to make gear that lives up to touring standards.
Features at a Glance:
- Includes a compact transmitter and a pedal-style receiver
- Features 6 compatible channels and a 100-foot range
- Incorporates Line 6’s Virtual Wire Transmission technology for great dynamic response
- Cable Tone Simulator matches the sound of your favorite guitar cable
- Designed to be compander free so your signal stays true
- Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Works for approximately 8 hours on just two AA alkaline batteries
- Simple controls make it easy for anyone to use