Power to define your own sound.
Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, POD® HD500X and Pro X are best-in-class multi effects for guitarists who want to take deep control over every aspect of their tone. Tweak amp and effects parameters and develop truly original tones. Use your POD HD500X or Pro X as a MIDI controller, an audio interface for recording guitar, and the centerpiece of your live rig. With award-winning technology and all the power you need to define your sound, POD HD500X and Pro X are the most advanced POD multi-effects—ever.
Stunning sound quality. Amazing detail.
POD HD X multi-effects come complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects, and deliver the most stunningly detailed tones in their class. Create lush sonic soundscapes and inspire your playing with studio-quality effects. You can even expand your tonal palette by adding amp model packs—available from our online store. POD HD X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable.
Express your creativity like never before.
POD HD 500X and HD Pro X have more processing power than any other multi-effect in their class. Dynamic DSP lets you stack the amps and effects you want—where you want them—to craft unique new guitar tones or re-create celebrated classics. POD HD X multi-effects give you the freedom to innovate, and the power to express your creativity.
Perfect for the studio or the stage.
Whether you’re tracking or performing, POD HD X multi-effects give you control and flexibility for studio and stage. Both POD HD500X and POD HD Pro X offer all the ins and outs you need to connect your stage equipment and record in the studio.
Features at a Glance:
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects-use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones
- Dual signal paths; multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4″ dry out,
- Integrated mic preamp lets you process vocals and acoustic sources
- Guitar input with variable impedance delivers real amplifier feel
- L6 LINK connection for controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets plus 512 user-writable preset locations
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian makes crafting your own tones easy
- Includes integrated 48-second looper and built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction withstands harsh touring conditions