Compact and Ultra-Portable
Remarkably light, POD Go fits easily into a gig bag, making it the perfect road companion for weekend tours, fly dates, and last-minute rehearsals. Leave the bulky pedalboards at home and know you’re covered with a treasure trove of classic amps, cabs, and effects; and a rugged foot controller for wah, volume, and real-time parameter control—everything you’ll need to rock the gig like a pro.
Step On It
Editing, storing, and creating presets has never been easier thanks to features like Snapshots, which enables you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets
Let POD Go bring your recording game to a new level, with a pro-quality onboard 4×4 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording direct to your computer via USB. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
Powerful amp, cab, and effects modeling in a user-friendly package.
POD Go boasts an arsenal of professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors—including classic amps like the Blackface, Plexi Lead, and Treadplate—as well as supporting third-party IR loading. What is more, sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song. With POD Go, you won’t just take the stage—you’ll own it.
Features at a Glance:
- Streamlined floor processor with more than 270 Helix and legacy amp, stomp, and cabinet models
- Lightweight, tour-grade build quality
- Designed to sound great into an amp or PA
- Captures the tone and feel of playing through real tube amps and pedal effects
- Large color screen is easy to see from standing position, even in the dark
- Onboard expression pedal unlocks dynamic wah, volume, and rotary effects
- Snapshots feature lets you save and recall tones for each section of a song
- Supports third-party cabinet impulse responses for greater expandability
- 4 x 4 USB audio interface delivers tones directly into a recording session in 24-bit/96kHz
- Onboard effects loop and headphone output
- Dry amp output lets you monitor through a traditional rig while sending processed tones to FOH