Bring classic stompbox mojo to your pedalboard
There’s a reason guitarists love classic stompbox guitar effects—they sound amazing and they’re easy to use. Line 6 M-Series effects give you a library of over 100 classic stompboxes, including rare and eclectic studio effects, premium Line 6 originals, and more. Dial in distinctive distortions, velvety reverbs, transcendent delays, lush choruses and other stunning guitar effects in seconds. You get the soul and feel of classic stompboxes—without the need for a roadcase full of pedals.
Designed for total guitar tone control
Forget complicated menus—M-Series effects feature stompbox-style knobs so you can quickly edit your guitar tones on the fly. And just like classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down. Choose from amazing presets or create your own unique blends. All three models integrate seamlessly with your existing gear, so you can take your sound even further. Plus, the M9® and M13® models feature a 28-second looper and enable you to create “scenes” to quickly recall the effects for an entire song.
Top-quality build. Amazing value
With M-Series effects, you’ll always be ready for the next gig. Bent metal chassis and rugged footswitches mean M-Series can withstand some serious punishment on stage. Make sure you’re always sounding great with a built-in tuner. Get the connections you need with MIDI in and out and a pair of 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs with true analog bypass. Connect an EX-1 expression pedal and take advanced control of modulation and delay effects. The bottom line? You get incredible firepower at a price that’s less than a single boutique stompbox.
Features at a Glance:
- Over 75 Vintage-style and modern effects, including distortion, reverb, delay, and modulation
- 28-second looper
- Road-tough construction
- Seven footswitches
- Six easy-to-reach control knobs
- Bright backlit display
- Use up to three effects at once
- Total of 24 store-able pedalboard "scenes," accessible via MIDI
- Can control the Looper via MIDI
- Can sync to MIDI beat clock
- 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with true analog bypass or DSP bypass)
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- MIDI In/Out for "scene" backup and MIDI control system compatibility