Featuring a rugged, portable all-metal enclosure, ISA One combines the classic Focusrite microphone preamp with a flexible, independent DI channel and optional 192kHz precision A-D conversion. At the heart of the ISA range is the microphone preamplifier with its Lundahl input transformer – essentially the same circuit, based on the original ISA 110, that has been used for 30 years in successive Focusrite designs. The input transformer imparts a special character to the sound that can't be truly emulated in any other way, while the modern twist of variable input impedance allows for a new degree of flexibility.
Whether you're an artist, engineer or producer, you'll appreciate the versatility of the ISA One, with its front-panel DI input. The DI includes low/high impedance switching and an amplifier output, and its own feed to the optional A-D converter and separate rear-panel XLR output.
Features at a Glance:
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Flexible independent DI channel
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- Headphone output with volume control
- Dedicated insert pointOptional stereo 192kHz A-D conversion card
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.