Pure-Sounding 10-In / 4-Out Audio Interface For The Recording Artist
Whether recording vocals and instruments or composing in the box, Clarett+ 2Pre is the pure-sounding, bus-powered* USB-C interface for PC and Mac to take with you on your creative journey.
Clarett⁺ Mic Preamps
Two Clarett+ mic preamps — featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture superbly clear recordings with high headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent A-D And D-A Converters
Independent A-D and D-A converters bring you closer than ever to your music and let you hear the truth, whether you’re in the studio or on the road. Greatly improved D-A dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Lower A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy.
Features at a Glance:
- 2 ultra-low noise Clarett+ mic preamps
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Super-low-latency recording with amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Ultra-low distortion; Mac/PC-compatible, USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Upgraded 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- ADAT optical, for expansion of up to 8 additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make for easy input level settings
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- High-power headphone output with level control
- 2 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Included software from Focusrite and Brainworx
- User-friendly Focusrite Control software lets you configure routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Optional bus-powered operation; 15W USB-C capabilities required