Evans Black Chrome drumheads are ideal for drummers who hit hard, play fast, and desire a punchy tone. Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film that shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response, this drumhead combines durability with a sleek mirror-like appearance and robust tone. The Black Chrome drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
Features at a Glance:
- 2-ply construction (7mil clear over 7.5mil black film for reliable 2-ply durability) with a semi-reflective mirror-like appearance
- Opposing films for shorter sustain and accentuated mid/low frequency response
- Uncoated for maximum attack and aesthetic characteristics
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA