UV2 snare drumheads set a new standard for durability. Extensively tested with some of the heaviest hitters, Evans’ patented UV-cured coating, layered atop two plies of 7mil film, creates superior impact resistance and ensures tonal integrity for the whole of its unprecedented lifespan. UV2 heads have a prominent attack, shorter sustain, medium brightness, and highly enhanced durability. This coated drumhead also features Level 360 Technology.
Ideal for: Rock, Metal
Features at a glance:
- Evans UV2 drumheads are made with two plies of 7mil film.
- This snare batter features Evans patented UV-cured coating for superior protection made to withstand even the heaviest hitters.
- UV2 heads have a prominent attack, shorter sustain, medium brightness, and highly enhanced durability.
- All Evans drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
14mil (7mil / 7mil)