Evans ST (Super Tough) snare batter lives up to its name, guaranteeing extra durability and a full bandwidth rimshot sound. This coated drumhead features two plies of 7.5mil film, so heavy hitters can give it their all without pulling any punches. Evans ST snare heads have more defined attack, with moderate sustain and tone, plus the added durability of Evans premium coating. This coated head features Level 360 Technology.
Ideal for: Rock, Metal
Features at a glance:
- Evans ST heads are made with two 7.5mil plies and coated to guarantee extra durability and a full bandwidth rimshot sound
- ST snare batters have an enhanced attack, with moderate sustain and brightness.
- This snare head is coated for a damped, focused tone, that works great with brushes.
- All Evans drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
15mil (7.5mil / 7.5mil)