Evans Heavyweight coated snare batters provide superior durability and a compressed attack, plus a wide dynamic range. Made using two plies of 10 mil film, Heavyweight coated snare heads are incredibly durable, with even more durability, focus, and attack in the center of the head, thanks to the 3mil reverse dot. With a nicely defined attack, short sustain, and semi-bright tonal character, Evans Heavyweight drumheads are excellent for heavy hitters in the rock and metal genres. This coated drumhead features Level 360 Technology.
Ideal for: Rock, Metal
Features at a glance:
- Evans Heavyweight snare heads are made with two plies of 10mil film, plus a 3mil Reverse dot in the center of the head for even more durability, focus, and attack.
- Heavyweights have a nicely defined attack, short sustain, and semi-bright tonal character.
- This coated head is excellent for heavy hitters in the rock and metal genre.
- All Evans drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
20mil (10mil / 10mil)