True to name, this set was designed to suit the needs of gypsy jazz guitar players in an era before amplification. Made by John D’Addario Sr. for legendary luthier Mario Maccaferri, Gypsy Jazz strings embody the authentic tone and feel of acoustic jazz. Constructed with a high carbon steel core and silver-plated copper wrap wire, this set delivers the beautifully warm, percussive, and projecting tone heard in the recordings of Django Reinhardt and other acoustic jazz ensembles. This 10-44 Light Ball End set is made for acoustic guitars which use ball end strings.
Ideal for Gypsy Jazz
Features at a Glance:
- This Gypsy Jazz set has ball ends.
- Originally designed by John D’Addario Sr. for legendary luthier Mario Maccaferri, Gypsy Jazz provides the authentic tone and feel of acoustic jazz.
- Made with a high carbon steel core and silver-plated copper wrap wire.
- D’Addario Gypsy Jazz strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our acoustic guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
|Number Of Strings|| |
|Set Type|| |
|Wrap Material|| |