The FGX800C is the acoustic-electric version of the FG800. New features include the scalloped X bracing and a reverse L block neck attachment, make it an instrument of high quality. Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides allows the guitars tone to improve with age.
Equipped with a System 66 under-saddle piezo pickup developed by Yamaha. Its controls include a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring. The system is powered by easy to obtain AA-size batteries that provide a stable power supply for improved sound quality.
Features at a Glance:
- Value-packed acoustic-electric
- Folk body style focuses the tone and is comfortable to play
- Solid Sitka spruce top ages gracefully
- Nato back and sides offer warmth and balance
- System-66 electronics deliver great plugged-in tone
- Single cutaway offers access to the higher frets