Ready to Rock
The PRS Mark Tremonti Standard has a powerful voice that is well suited to heavy rock rhythm playing and melodic, soaring leads. The Tremonti “S” pickups and dual volume and tone controls allow players to dial in a wide variety of tones, never losing this model’s signature articulate aggression.
Additional appointments include an all-mahogany body, rosewood fretboard with PRS bird inlays, as well as a Wide Thin maple neck and trem-up route, making the SE Mark Tremonti Standard fast, fun, and hard to put down.
Features at a Glance:
- No-nonsense version of Tremonti's signature SE guitar
- New-look headstock with PRS's signature
- All-mahogany body offers warm sustain and bite
- Wide Thin maple neck carve provides ultra-fast action
- PRS tremolo bridge is trem-up routed for maximum pitch control
- SE Tremonti humbucking pickups deliver clarity and grind
- Gig bag included
Number of Frets
|Bridge||PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded with Trem-Up Route|
|PRS Designed Tuners||Hardware Type||Nickel|
|Tremonti ""S""||Bass Pickup||Tremonti ""S""|
|Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector|