The NS Tri-Action capo in black assures buzz-free, in-tune performance at any fret. The patent-pending Tri-Action geometry reduces the force required to open and close the capo and applies even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Tri-Action Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the lightweight aluminum construction adds negligible weight to the neck of the instrument. The capo features an integrated pick holder and is a Ned Steinberger design.
Features at a Glance:
- Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand, easy to operate Tri-Action Geometry; clamps to the headstock when not in use
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Designed for 6-string electric and acoustic guitars