The new LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 is a license-free* in-ear monitoring system with 96 UHF channels that delivers outstanding sound quality with a large dynamic range and outstanding crosstalk behaviour in the 823-832 and 863-865 MHz frequency bands.
Switchable mono, stereo and focus monitoring modes as well as adjustable EQ and limiter functions permit natural sound reproduction for any application, with a frequency response of 60-16 Hz, a high S/N ratio and low THD. The LD MEI 1000 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to five systems.
The earphones are very comfortable to wear, and the multifunctional display on the receiver shows all relevant system information. With high quality batteries it is possible to achieve operating times of 12 hours and more. A 19" rackmount kit and a rugged ABS plastic carrying case complete the MEI 1000 G2 package.
Features at a Glance:
- Product type: Batteries
- Type: Transmitters
- Transmission frequency range: 863 - 865 MHz
- Channels: 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Rated HF output power: 10 mW
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Input impedance (kOhms): 14 kOhm
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Controls: volume headphone
- Operating voltage: 12 - 18 V DC
- Width 200 mm
- Height 44 mm
- Depth 96 mm
- Weight 1,117 kg
- Accessories (included) Power supply