The DAVE 15 G3 is a powerful active compact system. A bass reflex subwoofer with a 15" driver constitutes the massive, powerful foundation. The satellites with 8" drivers and HF horns are responsible for a natural sounding, assertive midrange and transparent treble. The subwoofer incorporates a 2.1 power amp module that drives the components of the DAVE 15 G3 with 2800W of Peak power.
The LD LECC DSP digital processor ensures perfectly tuned functioning of the system. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The thoroughly professional features of the DAVE 15 G3 active PA system include sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are especially worthy of mention: the innovative design with a metal ring handle permits secure, convenient handling from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation, the speaker supports of the satellites are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Speaker protection covers and a castor board with a lashing strap for simple transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
Like all systems in the DAVE series, the DAVE 15 G3 is suitable for portable use and for permanent installation.
Features at a Glance:
- Woofer size: 15"
- Woofer voice coil: 3"
- Cabinet type: bass reflex
- Cabinet material: 18 mm plywood, Cabinet surface: textured coating
- Dimensions: width: 480 mm, height: 570 mm, depth: 635 mm
- Threaded flange (M20), LD Systems Evolutive handles
- Midrange size: 8"
- Midrange voice coil: 1,5"
- Horn: CD horn
- Tweeter size: 25.4 mm
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker input connections: Speaker Twist compatible
- Mid/Hi system cabinet type: closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm plywood, Mid/Hi system cabinet surface:: textured coating
- Dimensions: width: 275 mm, height: 430 mm, depth: 260 mm
- Ergonomic recessed handles, SM707 stand support 36 mm
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier power system (RMS) 700 W, (peak): 1400 W
- Amplifier power subwoofer (RMS): 400 W, (peak): 800 W
- Amplifier power Mid/Hi (RMS): 2 x 150 W, (peak): 2 x 300 W
- Protection: Short circuit, limiter, overload
- Cooling System: volume-controlled fan
- Controls: Power, Sub Level, Subwoofer Phase Reverse, Volume
- Indicators: On/Off Limit, Power, Protect (protective circuit active), Signal
- Line input connectors: RCA, XLR/ 6.3 mm jack (combo)
- Speaker output connections: Speaker Twist compatible