The new LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 is the perfect active PA system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations, and permanent installations in bars and clubs. A 12" bass reflex subwoofer and the satellites with 6.5" drivers and HF horns ensure a good sound with driving, defined bass, natural mids, and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp stage is built into the subwoofer and provides the system components with 2000 W Peak power.
The soul of the DAVE 12 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The professional full range of features of the DAVE 12 G3 includes sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are an important innovation with a metal ring handle that permits a secure and convenient grip from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation of the satellites, the speaker supports are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for easy transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 12 G3 system is ideally suited for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
Features at a Glance:
- Woofer size: 12"
- Woofer voice coil: 2,5"
- Cabinet type: bass reflex
- Cabinet material: 15 mm plywood, Cabinet surface: textured coating
- Dimensions: width 435 mm, height 500 mm, depth 540 mm
- Subwoofer features: Threaded flange (M20), LD Systems Evolutive handles
- Features Mid/Hi System:
- Midrange size: 6,5"
- Midrange voice coil: 1,75"
- Horn: CD horn
- Tweeter size: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker input connections: Speaker Twist compatible
- Mid/Hi system cabinet type: closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm plywood, Mid/Hi system cabinet surface:: textured coating
- Dimensions: width: 250 mm, height: 400 mm, depth: 250 mm
- Ergonomic recessed handles, SM707 stand support 36 mm
- Features Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer):
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier power system (RMS) 540 W, (peak): 1080 W
- Amplifier power subwoofer (RMS): 300 W, (peak): 600 W
- Amplifier power Mid/Hi (RMS): 2 x 120 W, (peak): 2 x 240 W
- Protection: Short circuit, limiter, overload
- Cooling System: volume-controlled fan
- Controls: Power, Sub Level, Subwoofer Phase Reverse, Volume
- Indicators: On/Off Limit, Power, Protect (protective circuit active), Signal
- Line input connectors: RCA, XLR/ 6.3 mm jack (combo)
- Speaker output connections: Speaker Twist compatible