Improvements on their already Legendary Amps
Fender brings the Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV to the playing public for 2018. This gigging workhorse amp has been updated with modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb, and refined aesthetics. Still in place are a pair of 12″ Celestion A-type speakers — that’s two smoking-hot 60-watt 2 x 12″ speakers that kick out a beautifully wide palette of tonal colors from hot, crisp high end to full-bodied, defined lows.
Tube sound: Unmistakable tone that it delivers
The Fender Hot Rod DeVille IV is the ideal tube amp for beginning electric players as well as seasoned players. This amp puts out the rich, shimmering tone that has made it a favorite for blues, country, and rock guitarists. And with the DeVille IV’s new modified preamp circuitry, you can overdrive this amp even more than previous models and still get richly defined notes whether crunching chords or playing lead. A modified spring reverb now offers an even smoother tonal response when using lots of reverb — no watery wash-out tone here, just great effects for your playing style when you want them. Pedal hound? No sweat. The Fender Hot Rod DeVille IV handles all varieties of pedals beautifully.
Features at a Glance:
- Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 IV Features at a Glance:
- Pair of 12″ Celestion A-type speakers kicks out amazing range of tone and attack
- Smoother-sounding spring reverb lets you pour on the effects without losing tonal definition
- Lightweight, durable pine cabinet stands up to time and use
- Ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly aged silver grille cloth give this amp classic Fender look