NYXL1059 is optimized for 7-String electric guitars. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
Features at a Glance:
- NYXL's feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1059 is optimized for 25.5" scale length: Plain Steel .010 .013 .017 Nickel Wound .026 .036 .059
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh