EJ11 is a light gauge 80/20 Bronze set that uses our most popular acoustic guitar string sizes. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
Features at a Glance:
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053