Coined the “third type of string,” XL Half Rounds are an innovative combination of round wound and flat wound strings. Half Rounds electric guitar strings have a smoother feel than round wound strings, but a fuller tone than strings which are flat wound. Made with a high carbon steel core and stainless steel wrap wire, they’re finished with a precision grinding process to provide a smooth feel and reduced finger noise, with tone that's comparable to round wound strings. This 9-42 Super Light gauge set is easy to bend and very flexible.
Ideal for: Studio/Recording, All Genres, Nickel Free
Features at a Glance:
- Half Rounds are a nice medium between round and flat wound strings, providing benefits of both.
- Stainless steel wrap wire is finished with a centerless grinding process to provide a smooth feel, reduced finger noise, and tone comparable to round wound strings.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Half Rounds are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- XL Half Rounds sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
|Number Of Strings|| |
|Wrap Material|| |