Plasticover features a brilliant, projecting tone and enables a unique voice in various musical styles, from funk to Latin jazz. This coated reed is ideal for quick instrument changes and endures extreme weather conditions. Players in search of a warmer tone naturally gravitate to D’Addario Reserve saxophone and clarinet reeds. These cane reeds feature an extended vamp profile that imparts a rich warmth to the tone without limiting the player’s dynamic range. When we tested Reserve reeds here at Sweetwater, we loved the traditionally filed tip shape. It promotes easy articulation and response across a diverse selection of woodwind playing styles. While Reserve reeds are typically associated with classical and symphonic applications, D’Addario tells us that they’re equally well suited for chamber and experimental musicians. For warmth and exceptional response, look no further than D’Addario Reserve saxophone and clarinet reeds.
Features at a glance:
- Cane saxophone and clarinet reeds
- Extended vamp profile boosts warmth and preserves dynamic range
- Traditional tip for easy articulation and exceptional response
- Ideal for classical and chamber applications
- Offered in various strengths to let every player find the perfect thickness