Detailed Transparent Sound
Spark SL brings legendary Blue studio sound and versatility to your recording space. Produce stunning recordings for vocals, guitars, drums, pianos and more with Spark SL’s detailed, transparent sound and versatile high-pass filter and -20dB pad. Whether starting a new studio or expanding your mic locker, Spark SL is ready to ignite your creativity.
Behind the Mic
Based on the original Spark, the world’s best-selling studio condenser microphone, Spark SL excels at delivering detailed and transparent sound to your recordings with a new level of versatility and sound quality. Featuring a new streamlined build, refined sonics and versatile switches, Spark SL will transform your creative space into a professional studio.
Inside the Sound
At the heart of Spark SL’s sound is Blue’s custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule’s backplate is evenly charged, delivering consistent, transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. All you have to do is add music—Spark SL will make sure every detail comes through with precision and finesse.
Switch to Versatility
Spark SL features a new 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your recording sessions. Tracking a strong, dynamic singer or blisteringly loud amp? No problem. Want to capture the nuanced frequencies of strings, drum overheads or horns? Done. Spark SL’s incredible flexibility makes it easy to capture the detail of any voice or instrument.
Features at a Glance:
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 4 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 720 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD