Fancy working alongside the MiTech Direct Team?
Surfing our website might have already given you a good idea of what it is we do at Mitech Direct and what we are all about. If you meet the ‘Mandatory Requirements‘ and fancy joining our team please apply using the application form below each available position. Only candidates that meet the mandatory requirements will be shortlisted and/or contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are always looking for passionate, highly motivated and confident individuals.
Junior Sales Representative
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and confident qualified Junior Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales, project and distribution representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team then we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and assist our teams in achieving sales targets.
Requirements and Skills:
• Matric Certificate
• Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands-on experience with MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills with a strong ability to build lasting impactful relationships.
• Innovative thinking, strategic focus, and aptitude that challenges the status quo
• A team player with a high level of dedication
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive
• Industry experience is advantageous
• SAP is beneficial
• Develop new business within the relevant industry
• Achieve Sales Targets agreed upon
• Sales Pipeline Management and reporting
• Personal sales reports and weekly feedback
• Manage a product portfolio
• Attend & participate in product training
• Customer Relations management
• Performing of quotations and Sales orders on SAP
• Manage weekly reports and online leads
• Telephonic Technical Support for customer queries
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and should you fit the position we’ll contact you for an interview.