The Wave Phaser is another product of the close collaboration between budget guitar effects pedal company Xvive and Howard Davis, the brains behind Electro-Harmonix’s popular Deluxe Memory Man delay pedal. The star of this fully adjustable phaser’s feature list is, hands down, its intelligent envelope detector circuitry, which lets you play rapid staccato notes with muted strings in between. The Wave Phaser also features envelope and LFO sweep controls, built-in noise reduction circuitry, and true bypass switching.
Features at a Glance:
- Fully adjustable phaser effect pedal with simple and easy to use design.
- Intelligent envelope detector circuitry allows accurate and rapid staccato playing when strings muted between notes.
- Envelope and LFO(Low Frequency Oscillator) sweep control for a wide range of effects.
- Adjustable sweep pattern and feedback control; companding noise reduction circuitry for quiet operation.
- True bypass with LED indicator; durable all-metal housing.