Professional Quality. Classic PRS Design.
The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
Features at a Glance:
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS 85/15 ""S"" pickups deliver superb humbucking or single-coil tones
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great coil-split tones
- Wide Thin maple neck is comfortable and fast
Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
Number of Frets
|Neck Shape||Wide Thin|
|PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded||Tuners||PRS Designed Tuners|
|Nickel||Treble Pickup||85/15 “S”|
|85/15 “S”||Controls||Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch|