The DC1 was designed by Jeff Moore. The thick neck provides a hefty rim shot area for increase durability. Its unique reverse taper provides a comfortable feel in the player's hands.Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel. For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark - Make Your Mark.
Key features at a Glance:
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .720" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA