Bring classic stompbox mojo to your pedalboard
There’s a reason guitarists love classic stompbox guitar effects—they sound amazing and they’re easy to use. Line 6 M-Series effects give you a library of over 100 classic stompboxes, including rare and eclectic studio effects, premium Line 6 originals, and more. Dial in distinctive distortions, velvety reverbs, transcendent delays, lush choruses and other stunning guitar effects in seconds. You get the soul and feel of classic stompboxes—without the need for a roadcase full of pedals.
Designed for total guitar tone control
Forget complicated menus—M-Series effects feature stompbox-style knobs so you can quickly edit your guitar tones on the fly. And just like classic stompboxes, your settings will remain after you power down. Choose from amazing presets or create your own unique blends. All three models integrate seamlessly with your existing gear, so you can take your sound even further. Plus, the M9® and M13® models feature a 28-second looper and enable you to create “scenes” to quickly recall the effects for an entire song.
Top-quality build. Amazing value
With M-Series effects, you’ll always be ready for the next gig. Bent metal chassis and rugged footswitches mean M-Series can withstand some serious punishment on stage. Make sure you’re always sounding great with a built-in tuner. Get the connections you need with MIDI in and out and a pair of 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs with true analog bypass. Connect an EX-1 expression pedal and take advanced control of modulation and delay effects. The bottom line? You get incredible firepower at a price that’s less than a single boutique stompbox.
Choose the M-Series that’s right for you
The M-Series effects family features three unique models so you can choose the configuration that’s perfect for your setup. M9 is perfect on its own or as a powerful addition to your pedalboard—use up to three guitar effects simultaneously and save up to 24 scenes. M5 is a single stompbox that’s an ideal addition to your pedalboard—save up to 24 customized effects as presets and dial them up on the fly.
Features at a Glance:
- Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 48 pedalboard scenes for instant recall
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Can copy from Scene to Scene
- Can control the looper via MIDI
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass