Big Sound with a Small Price tag
The Ibanez PF15ECE sports the classic tonewood cocktail of a spruce top plus nyatoh back and sides. This instrument projects lively, balanced tone that’s in its element at home, onstage, or in the studio. And when you plug in onstage, the onboard Ibanez electronics deliver that same great tone. You’ll appreciate the way the cutaway dreadnought body projects when you play it. The Ibanez PF15ECE rocks classy looks with great sound and playability.
Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and Treble, and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
Features at a Glance:
- Dreadnought cutaway body provides you with plenty of natural projection
- Full, balanced tone, robust volume, and strong projection
- Spruce top with X bracing delivers satisfying lows, clear highs, and an exceptional tonal balance for any kind of music
- Nyatoh back and sides add punch and a focused quality to your overall sound
- Mahogany neck with nandu fingerboard provides you with solid action
- Ibanez under-saddle pickup
- Ibanez AEQ2T preamp with onboard tuner