The Lucas Nano 600 Portable PA System from HK AUDIO is a crossover PA system featuring a 10" subwoofer and 1" tweeter powered enclosure, and a twin 2-way satellite speaker, which may be deployed either as a space-saving mono column or as a stereo system with detailed spatial resolution. In addition, two LUCAS NANO 600s can be paired to create a more powerful PA. This flexibility makes LUCAS NANO 600 an alternative to conventional full-range cabinets and columnar speaker systems for many applications.
The MultiCell Transformer technology helps maximize sound pressure gain, improve directivity and minimize high-frequency distortion. The system has a lightweight subwoofer housing with the bass response of a heavy wood enclosure.
Features at a glance:
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 or a twin stereo setup
- Two satellites with a 4.5' woofer, a 1' tweeter, and a 10" subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic input 1 with Phantom Power
- MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure