Product Condition: Demo/Display.
All About HyDrive.
HyDrive transducers represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.
With Hartke's HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
Features at a Glance:
- 12"" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone driver
- Neodymium magnet
- 300 watts power handling
- Selectable impedance for 4 and 8Ω operation
- 1"" titanium compression driver
- High frequency attenuation switch (On/-6dB/Off)
- Parallel Twist & Lock and 1/4"" inputs
- 41Hz–17kHz frequency response
- Solid plywood cabinet construction
- Ported cabinet design
- Silver perforated steel grille
- Inset carry handle