Next-gen Focusrite Recording Bundle
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio recording bundle hooks you up with a great front end that comes everything you need to record. Focusrite’s third-generation Scarlett 2i2 state-of-the-art USB audio interfaces, equipped with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. The mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that provides the coveted Air effect from the company’s legendary ISA console modules to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett 2i2 Studiocoems bundled with a Scarlett Studio large-diaphragm condenser microphone, a mic cable, and a pair of Scarlett Studio closed-back headphones. You also get a phenomenal software bundle that’ll have you up and running fast. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio recording bundle!
Optimized third-generation technology
The 3rd-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo’s exterior has undergone a smooth makeover. Under the hood, though, it’s been altered and improved to deliver better sonics, lower latency, and enhanced ease of use. With sample rates up to 192kHz, you’ve got studio-grade sound you can take anywhere. Focusrite has incorpaprated their renowned Air circuit to their already-amazing Scarlett mic preamp. The instrument input has also been re-engineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, Focusrite has wired analog protection circuitry across the Scarlett Solo’s inputs and outputs, safeguarding your interface from damaging power surges.
Super-low latency for better performances
Peform with confidene with a great-sounding monitor mix, complete with everything you need to hear to be inspired — for example, reverb and delay on a guitar solo. The Scarlett Solo’s super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time, so you can hear your parts as you imagined them and record better performances.. But if you lean towards the simplicity and convenience of monitoring your input direct with guaranteed low-latency, simply flip the Direct Monitor circuit switch.
Award-winning Focusrite preamp with Air
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo is loaded with a vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamp. For over 25 years, Focusrite’s award-winning pres have proven their quality in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamp in the Scarlett Solo. This is the same technology found in Focusrite’s flagship products, giving you spades of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it. Add to that Focusrite’s switchable Air mode, and you’ve got the sound that offers a supreme amount of flexibility
Keep an eye on your levels with intuitive halo indicators
Making sure your levles are perfect has never been easier .The Solo’s innovative halo indicators always let you know when you’ve got a healthy signal level for recording. If the halo is red, your signal is clipping, and you should back down your gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to a happy level — at which point it will turn green. Simple and intuitive, isn’t it?
Features at a Glance:
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Bundle Features at a Glance
- 3rd-generation Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 MkIII condenser microphone
- Scarlett Studio HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones
- 1-meter microphone cable
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 2 balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective