Product Condition: Demo/Display
The SC204 are the smallest speakers in our studio monitors line. If you are working at home, or in a music or post-production studio, the SC204 serves as a second pair of ears. The SC204 also have the convenience of threaded screw inserts on the bottom and the back. That way, you can mount your SC204 on a regular microphone or speaker stand, or use the back plate for different wall mounting options.
The SC204 uses a 4" SilverCone woofer with honeycomb structured diaphragm, driven by a sophisticated low distortion copper cap magnet system with a 1" voice coil responsible for creating a greater linear excursion. This produces a bigger dynamic than one would assume in a monitor of such small proportions. As a result, in addition to the unsurpassed audio transparency of our proprietary AMT tweeter and PWM amplifier combination, this SC204 will surprise you with a very powerful, tight and precise low end.
Our AMT tweeter is our own proprietary technology that follows the rule of no off-the-shelf components in order to achieve superior results. The preciseness and detail of the high frequency range of EVE monitors, coupled with the general tightness of the bass and mid-range, make the SC204 a superb speaker that is easily used on the road (due to its reduced size) or as a second pair of speakers for your main setup.
Features at a Glance:
- Description - 2-way System
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] - 145 x 230 x 195
- Dimensions (WxHxD) ["] - 5.71 x 9.06 x 7.68
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB) - 64Hz - 21kHz
- Tweeter - AMT RS1
- Mid-Woofer - 100mm/4"
- Cross-over frequency - 3000Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m - 96dB
- Amplifiers - 2
- Amplifiers (short-term outp. power) - 50W
- Protection limiter
- Volume - -inf. - +6dB
- High-shelve filter (-5dB - +3dB) - > 3kHz
- Desk filter (-5dB - +3dB) - 200Hz
- Low-shelve filter (-5dB - +3dB) - < 300Hz
- Level-fix dip switch
- Filter-fix dip switch
- XLR in (impedance) - (10k)
- RCA in (impedance) - (10k)
- Standby - < 1W
- Full output - 70VA
- Backmounting thread inserts
- Mic stand thread inserts
- Weight kg/lb. - 3.8 / 8.4