Product Conditon: Demo/Display
Slash's Limited Edition Epi Firebird
This Epiphone Limited Edition Slash Firebird is oozing with rock 'n' roll style and eye-catching good looks. But what else would you expect from an axe with Slash's name on it? Gorgeous AAA flame maple caps a resonant mahogany body, delivering the legendary sound that's powered countless classic riffs. Experience aggressive tones with plenty of warmth and sustain, by way of two signature Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Enjoy unlimited playability, thanks to a glued-in custom-tapered neck and fast-action pau ferro fingerboard. Sprague Orange Drop capacitors bring added sparkle when you want it, while Kluson reissue banjo-style tuners ensure reliable intonation. This Slash Firebird features a sweet-looking translucent finish and gold Slash Snakebit logo.
Twin Seymour Duncan humbuckers deliver scorching rock tones
Handbuilt in Santa Barbara, California, the Alnico II Pro humbuckers on this Slash Firebird are known for their soft treble attack as well as low string pull, thanks to an Alnico II bar magnet and vintage output coil wind. Taken together, these translate to a warm, sweet tone that is as smooth as it is full, plus a sustain that is truly legendary. Singing highs, buttery lows — the tonal combination and sonic styling that has defined decades of straight-ahead rock and roll and made these pickups Slash's choice for over 25 years.
Features at a Glance:
- Maple-capped mahogany body delivers the legendary sound that has powered countless classic riffs
- Signature Seymour Duncan humbuckers yield aggressive tones with plenty of warmth and sustain
- Glued-in custom-tapered neck and fast-action pau ferro fingerboard supply unlimited playability
- Sprague Orange Drop capacitors bring added sparkle
- Kluson reissue banjo-style tuners ensure reliable intonation
- Eye-catching AAA maple top with translucent finish