Product Condition: Demo/Display Model
The 3500A hi-hat stand is a ruggedly designed tripod stand with tube joints that feature hinged memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, swivel legs, and a DW 379 locking clutch, so you know your hats are firmly held in place during your performance. This stand also features hinged memory locks at tube joints that ensure precise, repeatable height settings every time you set up.
Features at a Glance:
- Rugged, lightweight steel tripod snare stand ideal for medium-weight snares
- Hinged memory locks at tube joints that ensure precise, repeatable height settings every time you set up
- Lateral cymbal seat lets you easily and quickly adjust the angle on the bottom cymbal to optimize response and tone
- Locking clutch allows you to keep annoying ""sloshyness"" at bay
- Swivel legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands