The CMD PL-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor *, Serato Scratch Live *, Ableton Live * and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD PL-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable.
Features at a Glance:
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required.
- Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD PL-1’s modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
- 4" high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability